Insurance coverages we offer for your home include:
- Condominium unit-owner’s insurance
- Renters insurance
- Personal umbrella liability
- Replacement cost contents protection
- Personal articles (jewelry, fine arts, antiques, cameras, firearms, musical instruments, laptops, mobile phones etc.)
- Boat insurance – can either be on stand-alone policy or as a rider on the home insurance
- Includes jet skis & wave runners
- Flood insurance – We can provide you with flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance
- Program. Flood insurance can be written to insure homes, commercial and personal property
Q: What is the difference in replacement cost of my home and market value?
A: Replacement cost is the figure used to rebuild your structure in the event of a total loss. Market value is the value of your home/land which applies to real estate. These numbers don’t automatically go hand-in-hand as they’re based on completely different criteria.
Q: Does my homeowners policy cover me for flood? How about if water backs up into my basement?
A: No, homeowners policies will NOT cover flood. This is a separate policy offered through the National Flood Insurance Program (FEMA). Some policies will cover back up sewers and drains, but typically must be endorsed on by your agent. No homeowners policy will cover ground water infiltration or seepage.
Q: Does my policy cover me for full replacement cost?
A: Most policies will cover for at least 125% of replacement cost. There are some companies that still offer full replacement cost. Your best protection as a policy holder is to make sure your agent takes a detailed account of your home when writing the policy originally.
- Multi-policy discount
- Group discounts are available if you are a member of an Alumni Association, Credit Union or certain Professional Societies.
- Neighborhood Association Discount